GreaseShield® - A range of user friendly, pro-active, fully automated mechanical grease removal units which separate and remove food solids and fats, oils and greases (FOG) to prevent recurring FOG blockages in drain lines.
Superior performance - more than twice as effective in comparison to any other Grease Management System.
Award Winning Technology - Small, compact, and easily installed.
Cost saving - eliminating frequent pumping, and drain line cleaning caused by fats, oils and grease
Lowest energy consumption in its class.
User friendly - no need for staff to access the internal of the GreaseShield
Safety focused - no heating element means no fire risk
Protects the Environment - Harvests a source of renewable energy
The Superior operational benefits of the GreaseShield can be summerised as follows:
- The best greasetrap in the world - automatically removes Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG's) to less than 100ppm
- User friendly - no need for staff to access the internal of the machine
- Odour free, self emptying and self cleaning
- Award winning modular technology; small, compact and easily installed
- Saves money by eliminating frequent pumping costs and grease trap cleaning
- No need to purchase enzymes or biological agents
- Lowest energy consumption in its class - no heating element -minimal carbon footprint
- Eco friendly, sustainable design - 99% recyclable
- Harvests a source of renewable energy reducing CO2 emissions and avoiding loss of a renewable energy source caused by pumping out greasetraps
- Protects the environment by protecting the drainage and watercourse systems
The FilterShield eliminates the malodorous problems associated with sediment traps. It separates solid contaminants, such as food waste at pre-rinse sinks, starch and batter waste from fish & chip premises, coffee grinds and other flushable waste products